Interesting facts about frank cooper's marmalade
- Frank Cooper's famous recipe was created by his wife
- A jar of the marmalade can be seen down the rabbit hole with Alice in the original illustrated Alice in Wonderland
- A jar of Frank Cooper's marmalade went to Antarctica with Scott and was subsequently found, many years later, buried in the ice.
- The Queen admits to enjoying Frank Cooper's at breakfast!
- James Bond eats Cooper's Vintage Oxford marmalade with his breakfast in the book "From Russia, With Love"
Content Managed Website by Biff Bang Pow