The Jam Factory Vacancies
WE'RE RECRUITING FRONT AND BACK OF HOUSE STAFF TO JOIN OUR FUN AND FRIENDLY TEAM.
GET IN TOUCH
OPPORTUNITY FOR A LIVE MUSIC EVENT MANAGER AND PROMOTER
Music is very much part of Oxfords culture, we at the Jam Factory want to build on that. We are looking for a highly organised and well connected person to fill the role as Live Music Event manager. Some one who will be able to source and organise weekly music events in our venue. From relaxed jazz on Thursday evenings to something a little more lively on the weekends. There is scope to build the reputation of the Jam Factory music scene and we need you to help us do that.
• Sourcing music artists
• Promoting and publicising events
• Keeping an accurate record of the music events
• Ability to deal with finances between the Jam Factory and music artists
• Be a point of call for all things music.
• Organise the technical side of music, lighting and sound system we have in house
• Work closely with management and directors to ensure a good relationship with the gallery, restaurant and bar.
• Amongst others...
Hours and Wage to be discussed with Jam Factory management
How to apply:
Send a one page CV and a statement to
Interviews to follow